Princess Märtha Louise of Norway is a self-proclaimed Norwegian seer and the only daughter and eldest daughter of King Harald V and Queen Sonja. She was married to the late visual artist and writer Ari Behn from 2002 to 2017. She is fourth in the line to the Norwegian throne, behind her brother Haakon and his children, but is not a member. Royal. Like her aunts Ragnhild and Astrid, she did not inherit the Norwegian throne at the time of her birth due to the agricultural succession of the Norwegian royal family. This only changed in 1990, when the Norwegian parliament passed the right to inherit male-preferred furniture for those born before 1990, ranking her third at the time, after her brother. . She is active as a private businesswoman and alternative therapist, with little official public participation.
|Born||September 22, 1971, The National Hospital, Oslo, Norway|
|Issue||Maud Angelica Behn, Leah Isadora Behn, Emma Tallulah Behn|
|Father||Harald V of Norway|
|IMDb||Märtha Louise's IMDb|
Famous as the Princess of Norway, and the fourth in line to the Norwegian throne, beginning in 2002. She is the older child of King Harald V of Norway and Queen Sonja, and has worked in Norway's entertainment industry.
She studied physiotherapy at university. She later interned in The Netherlands before moving towards the entertainment industry focusing on traditional Norwegian folk tales.
She has chaired the Princess Martha Louise Fund for the Norwegian government. She had her first book Why Kings and Queens Don't Wear Crowns published in 2004.
Her younger brother is Haakon Crown Prince of Norway.
She and Lisa Williams have maintained a close personal friendship.
- House of Glücksburg (Norway)
- Prince Henry's Order Recipient
- Recipient Order of the Star of Jordan
- Recipient of the Crown Medal (Netherlands)
- Recipient of the Order of Adolf of Nassau
- Order of officials
- Recipient of the Order of the House of Orange
- Grand Crosses of the Order of the Crown (Netherlands)
- Grand Cross by order of the House of Orange
- Goodwill Ambassador of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Grand Cordons by Order of the Star of Jordan
- Norwegian princesses
- The Grand Cross of the Order of the Falcon
- The clairvoyant
- Recipient of Order of the Falcon
- Grand Crosses of the Order of Prince Henry
- Grand Cross of the Order of Civil Merit
- Grand Crosses by the Order of Adolf of Nassau
- Norwegian Christians
- Commanders Grand Cross của Order of the Pole Star
Latest information about Märtha Louise updated on June 14 2021.