Nicholas Scott Cannon is an American actor, comedian, rapper, director, writer, producer, and television host. On television, Cannon began as a teenager on All That before going on to host The Nick Cannon Show, Wild 'N Out, America's Got Talent, Lip Sync Battle Shorties and The Masked Singer. He acted in the films Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing and Roll Bounce. As a rapper he released his debut self-titled album in 2003 with the single "Gigolo", a collaboration with singer R. Kelly. In 2007 he played the role of the fictional footballer TJ Harper in the film Goal II: Living the Dream. In 2006, Cannon recorded the singles "Dime Piece" and "My Wife" for the planned album Stages, which was never released. Cannon married American singer Mariah Carey in 2008. The pair separated and filed for divorce in December 2014. The divorce was finalized in 2016, and they co-parent their children.
|Born:||Nicholas Scott Cannon, October 8, 1980, San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Education:||Howard University (BS)|
|Occupation:||Actor, comedian, rapper, director, writer, producer, television host|
|Television:||Wild 'n Out|
|Website:||Nick Cannon's Official site|
|Twitter:||Nick Cannon's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Nick Cannon's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Nick Cannon's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Nick Cannon's IMDb|
About Nick Cannon
Nickelodeon star of All That who later hosted The Nick Cannon Show, Wild 'N Out, America's Got Talent and The Masked Singer. Also a recording artist, he released his self-titled debut album in 2003 and his song "Parents Just Don't Understand" was featured in the film Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
He received his first taste of fame during a stand up comedy routine on a local cable network at age 11.
He has appeared in such films as Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing, and Roll Bounce. He has Lupus and he became a celebrity ambassador for the Lupus Foundation of America.
In 2008, he married singer and actress Mariah Carey. The couple welcomed twins named Moroccan and Monroe in 2011 and in 2014, he and Carey separated. In 2017, his second son Golden Cannon was born to his ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell.
In 2003 he released the hit single "Gigolo" in collaboration with R. Kelly.
Information related to Nick Cannon
- Mariah Carey
- People with lupus
- African-American television hosts
- Male actors from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Rappers from North Carolina
- Television personalities from California
- Writers from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Rappers from San Diego
- Businesspeople from North Carolina
- Businesspeople from San Diego
- African-American television directors
- African-American radio personalities
- Male actors from San Diego
- African-American screenwriters
- African-American film producers
- Jive Records artists
- Writers from San Diego
- American music managers
- Musicians from San Diego
- American comedy musicians
- African-American television personalities
- Television producers from California
- West Coast hip hop musicians
- African-American businesspeople
- Record producers from California
- American music video directors
- African-American record producers
- American male rappers
- American music industry executives
- African-American Christians