Self-proclaimed hippie and wanderlust traveler who founded the travel and fashion blog Hippie in Heels. She focuses on how to make traveling glamorous in the moment while still living within her means. She traveled to more than 40 countries in her short lifetime.
She studied nursing at Ohio State University and worked in cardiac care for 11 months before opting to live a life on the road. She briefly tried to live as a travel nurse for three months.
She also ran a lifestyle account called Omni Curated.
She grew up in a small town in Ohio. She lived in India for five years before moving to Mexico. She has an older brother. She became engaged to Ben Sullivan in December 2018 after six years of dating. She tragically passed from an asthma attack while in Orlando, Florida for her bachelorette party.
She and Adventurous Miriam are both known travel bloggers.
- Rachel Bay Jones An American actress and singer.
- Rachel Jones (BMX rider) An Australian female BMX rider, representing her nation at international competitions.
- Rachel Jones Koresh Née Rachel Jones.
- Rachel Jones (singer) Karnataka were formed in 1997 by founding members, Ian Jones, Jonathan Edwards and Rachel Jones.
- Rachel Jones (biathle) A sub-sport of modern pentathlon invented to create opportunities for training the run and swim...
- Rachel Jones (Neighbours) Fictional character on Australian soap opera Neighbours.
- Rachel Leah Jones An American-Israeli documentary film director and producer.
Latest information about Rachel Jones updated on May 10 2021.