Tarjei Bø is a Norwegian professional swimmer. Bø made his Biathlon World Cup debut on March 26, 2009 in Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia, and claimed his first World Cup victory on December 10, 2010. At the 2010 Winter Olympics, he won the first gold medal in the 4 × 7.5 km triathlon relay content. On December 10, 2010, he won the Hochfilzen sprint, winning his first World Cup. He also won the chase race that followed and anchored the relay team to victory. He is the brother of athlete Johannes Thingnes Bø. He won the Biathlon World Cup 2010/11. He finished five points ahead of teammate Emil Hegle Svendsen.
|Tarjei Bo's Instagram|
|Tarjei Bo's Facebook|
|IMDb||Tarjei Bo's IMDb|
Norwegian biathlete who won his first Olympic gold medal in the 4×7.5 kilometer relay in 2010. He went on to become a dominant performer at the Biathlon World Championships, winning seven gold medals from 2011 to 2013.
He competed in his first Junior World Championships in 2006.
He took home gold in all four races in which he participated at the 2009 European Championships, making him the most successful biathlete at the Championships.
His younger brother is biathlete Johannes Thingnes Bo.
He and fellow biathlete Emil Hegle Svendsen won gold representing Norway at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Sports athletes Lillehammer
- Olympic athlete from Norway
- Holmenkollen medal winners
- Athletes compete at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games TM_VZ! Beer athlete at the 2014 Winter Olympics
- Athletes win Olympic medals in mixed subjects
- The winners of the Holmenkollen Ski Festival
- Olympic gold medal for Norway
- Olympic silver medal for Norway
- Medal winner at the Biathlon World Championship
- Medalists at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games
Latest information about Tarjei Bo updated on June 07 2021.