About Tom Fitzgerald
NHL coach and former player who won a Stanley Cup as an assistant coach with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2009. As a player he spent 17 seasons in the league with teams like the Colorado Avalanche and Chicago Blackhawks.
Tom Fitzgerald Before Fame
He won a Calder Cup title as a member of the Springfield Indians in 1990.
Achievement of Tom Fitzgerald
He became the first NHL player to score two shorthanded goals during the same penalty in the postseason.
Tom Fitzgerald Family Life
His cousin is professional hockey player Kevin Hayes.
Associations of Tom Fitzgerald
He coached Penguins centre Jordan Staal to a Stanley Cup in 2009.
Information related to Thomas Fitzgerald
- Tom Fitzgerald (ice hockey) An American former professional ice hockey player who played 17 seasons in the National Hockey...
- Thomas FitzGerald, 10th Earl of Kildare A leading figure in 16th-century Irish history.
- Thom Fitzgerald An American-Canadian film and theatre director, screenwriter, playwright and producer.
- Tom Fitzgerald (economist) An Australian economist, journalist and political advisor.
- Tom Fitzgerald (handballer) An American handball player. He competed in the men's tournament at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- Tom Fitzgerald (soccer) An American soccer coach.
- Tom Fitzgerald (journalist) An American sports journalist.
- Tom Fitzgerald (reporter) A Television News Reporter, Host and Anchor for Fox 5 News WTTG in Washington D.C., which he...
- Tom Fitzgerald (Irish politician) An Irish Fianna Fáil politician who served for 13 years in Seanad Éireann.
- Thomas Fitzgerald (American politician) An American politician who served as a judge and state legislator in both Indiana and Michigan...
- Thomas FitzMaurice FitzGerald The eldest son of Maurice FitzGerald, Lord of Lanstephan by his wife, Alice.
- Thomas FitzGerald, 2nd Earl of Kildare A noble in the Peerage of Ireland who held the office of Lord Justice of Ireland.
- Thomas FitzGerald, 7th Earl of Kildare An Irish peer and statesman of the fifteenth century who held the office of Lord Chancellor of...
- Thomas FitzGerald, 2nd Baron Desmond The son of Maurice FitzJohn FitzGerald and grandson of John FitzThomas FitzGerald from whom he...
- Thomas FitzGerald, 3rd Baron Desmond Thomas FitzThomas FitzGerald, 3rd Baron of Desmond, succeeded to the barony of Desmond, which lay...
- Thomas FitzGerald, 5th Earl of Desmond The only son of John FitzGerald, 4th Earl of Desmond.
- Thomas FitzGerald, 7th Earl of Desmond The son of James FitzGerald, 6th Earl of Desmond and Mary de Burgh.
- Thomas FitzGerald, 11th Earl of Desmond The uncle of James FitzGerald, 10th Earl of Desmond.
- Thomas FitzGerald, Earl of Offaly Thomas FitzGerald, Earl of Offaly, styled The Hon.
- Thomas Henry Fitzgerald A pioneer in sugar cane farming in the early days of the colony of Queensland, Australia.
- Thomas Naghten Fitzgerald Sir Thomas Naghten FitzGerald, C.B. was a surgeon and academic.
- Thomas R. Fitzgerald (judge) Thomas R. Fitzgerald was a chief justice of the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Thomas R. Fitzgerald (Jesuit) Thomas R. Fitzgerald, S.J was the sixth President of Fairfield University located in Fairfield...
- Thomas Fitzgerald (composer) An Australian composer, musical director, conductor and musician.
- Tommy Fitzgerald An Irish soccer player during the 1990s.