Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, business mogul, philanthropist and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over US $ 100.6 billion as of April 2021, making him the seventh richest person in the world. Buffett was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He became interested in business and investment at a young age, before entering the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1947 before transferring and graduating from the University of Nebraska at the age of 19. He later graduated from Columbia Business School, where he shaped his investment philosophy around the concept of value investing pioneered by Benjamin Graham. He attended the New York Academy of Finance to focus his knowledge on economics and soon began various business partnership relationships, including a partnership with Graham.
|Born||Warren Edward Buffett, August 30, 1930, Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania, University of Nebraska–Lincoln (BS), Columbia University (MS)|
|Occupation||Businessman, investor, philanthropist|
|Known for||Leadership of Berkshire Hathaway with Charlie Munger|
|Net worth||US$ 100.6 billion (April 10, 2021)|
|Children||Susan Alice Buffett, Howard Graham Buffett, Peter Buffett|
|Parent(s)||Howard Buffett, Leila Stahl Buffett|
|Relatives||Howard Warren Buffett (grandson), Roberta Buffett (sister), Doris Buffett (sister)|
|Warren Buffett's Twitter|
|IMDb||Warren Buffett's IMDb|
Stock market genius who was nicknamed The Oracle of Omaha. He was considered the 20th century's most successful investor.
He worked in his grandfather's grocery store and delivered newspapers.
He was one of the wealthiest men in the world and served as chairman, CEO, and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway.
His first wife was Susan Thompson, and after Susan's death, he married Astrid Menks in 2004. He has two sons, Howard and Peter.
He supported many of the economic policies of Barack Obama, although he considered Obamacare to be ultimately inadequate in dealing with U.S. healthcare costs.
- The Buffett Indicator - The Buffett indicator is a valuation multiple used to gauge how expensive or cheap the overall stock market is at any given time.
- Technical analysts
- The Buffett family
- Director of The Coca-Cola Company
- The people at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- The managers are integrated in the financial sector
- Berkshire Hathaway employee
- The Directors of Berkshire Hathaway
- The people of Grinnell College
- Entrepreneur from Nebraska
- Alumni of Woodrow Wilson High School (Washington, D.C.)
- Equity securities
- Businessman from Omaha, Nebraska
- American brokerage firms
- Stock market and commodity regulators
- American stock traders
- The founders of an American financial company
- Democrat of Nebraska
- American financial analysts
- Give the pledge
- American fund managers
- The people of the Washington Post
- American venture capitalists
- American agronomy
- Alumni of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Columbia Business School alumni
- American financiers
- CEO of US financial services companies
- American investors
- The recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Latest information about Warren Buffett updated on June 14 2021.