Angelina Jolie is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress multiple times. Jolie made her screen debut as a child alongside her father, Jon Voight, in Lookin' to Get Out, and her film career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2, followed by her first leading role in a major film, Hackers. She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical cable films George Wallace and Gia, and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1999 drama Girl, Interrupted. Her starring role as the video game heroine Lara Croft in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider established her as a leading Hollywood actress.
|Born:||Angelina Jolie Voight, June 4, 1975, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Citizenship:||United States, Cambodia|
|Parents:||Jon Voight, Marcheline Bertrand|
|Relatives:||James Haven (brother), Barry Voight (uncle), Chip Taylor (uncle)|
|Education:||New York University, Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute|
|Occupation:||Actress, filmmaker, humanitarian|
|Civilian awards:||Full list|
|Preceded by:||Office established|
|IMDb:||Angelina Jolie's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Angelina Jolie's Rotten Tomatoes|
About Angelina Jolie
Won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the 1999 film Girl, Interrupted. She played lead roles in the films Maleficent, Salt, Changeling, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith and directed the 2014 film Unbroken. In 2019, she was cast as superhero Thena in the Marvel film The Eternals.
Angelina Jolie Before Fame
She dropped out of acting classes at the age of fourteen and aspired to become a funeral director.
Achievement of Angelina Jolie
She received a Golden Globe Award for her role in the 1997 TV movie George Wallace.
Angelina Jolie Family Life
She has six children, named Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, with Brad Pitt, whom she married on August 23, 2014. She filed for divorce from Pitt in September 2016. She was previously married to Jonny Lee Miller from 1996 to 1999 and Billy Bob Thornton from 2000 to 2003. She is the daughter of actor Jon Voight.
Associations of Angelina Jolie
She starred alongside Johnny Depp in the 2010 film The Tourist.
Information related to Angelina Jolie
- Aptostichus angelinajolieae - The Angelina Jolie trapdoor spider is a species of Euctenizidae, nocturnal arthropods who seize their prey after leaping out of their burrows and inject it with venom.
- White Marc Bouwer dress of Angelina Jolie
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie Screen Actors Guild Award winners
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role Screen Actors Guild Award winners
- Voight family
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassadors
- Best Miniseries or Television Movie Actress Golden Globe winners
- Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award winners
- California Independents
- Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe (television) winners
- Actresses awarded British damehoods
- Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe (film) winners
- Honorary Dames Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George
- Best Supporting Actress Academy Award winners
- Beverly Hills High School alumni
- American former Christians
- American diarists
- Bisexual actresses
- American female aviators
- LGBT producers
- LGBT memoirists
- American humanitarians
- Film directors from Los Angeles
- Former Roman Catholics
- Film producers from California
- LGBT people from California
- American women film producers