David Robert Joseph Beckham is an English former professional footballer, the current president & co-owner of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City. He played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain and the England national team, for which he held the appearance record for an outfield player until 2016. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France. He retired in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies. Beckham's professional club career began with Manchester United, where he made his first-team debut in 1992 at age 17. With United, he won the Premier League title six times, the FA Cup twice, and the UEFA Champions League in 1999. He then played four seasons with Real Madrid, winning the La Liga championship in his final season with the club.
|Born:||David Robert Joseph Beckham, May 2, 1975, Leytonstone, London, England|
|Occupation:||Footballer, Businessman, Model, Spokesperson|
|Organisation:||UNICEF, Malaria No More|
|Agent:||Simon Fuller (XIX Entertainment)|
|Children:||4, including Brooklyn|
|Instagram:||David Beckham's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||David Beckham's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||David Beckham's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||David Beckham's IMDb|
About David Beckham
Star midfielder who became the first British soccer player to compete in 100 Champions League matches as well as the first to win league titles in four countries. He led Manchester United to 6 Premier League titles from 1993 to 2003 before continuing his career with Real Madrid and the LA Galaxy.
He played pickup soccer games in Ridgeway Park, Chingford, and when he was eleven years old, he served as the Manchester United mascot for a game.
He broke the England national team appearance record for outfield players, and played the final game of his 20-year career on May 18, 2013.
He married Spice Girl Victoria Beckham on July 4, 1999. He has three sons named Romeo, Cruz and Brooklyn and a daughter named Harper.
As his career began to fade, Cristiano Ronaldo began to take over the reigns as the world's top soccer player.
Information related to David Beckham
- Beckham rule - The Designated Player Rule, nicknamed the Beckham Rule, allows Major League Soccer franchises to sign up to three players that would be considered outside their salary cap.
- Micah Hyde (footballer) - Micah Anthony Hyde is an English-born Jamaican former professional footballer who played as a Midfielder from 1993 to 2012, and briefly again in 2016. He notably played for Watford and was part of the Hornets squad that played in the Premier League during the 1999–00 season.
- Footballers from Leytonstone
- Major League Soccer owners
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year winners
- English male models
- FIFA 100
- English bloggers
- English Football Hall of Fame inductees
- Designated Players (MLS)
- LA Galaxy players
- Major League Soccer All-Stars
- UEFA Euro 2000 players
- UEFA Euro 2004 players
- Paris Saint-Germain F.C. players