About David Lopez
Social media superstar who amassed over 6 million followers to his Vine channel, where he portrayed the character Juan for his comedic videos. He went on to become popular on YouTube as well, earning over 1.4 million subscribers to his self-titled channel. He also has over 1.1 million followers on Instagram.
He posted his first Vine on February 4th, 2013. His original videos frequently included the word "bro" in the titles, including "Can I have a cookie bro? You won't like me when I'm angry!" and "Get the door bro!"
He collaborated with some of the biggest names on Vine, including Cody Johns and Josh Darnit. He has advertised for the brands Virgin Mobile and Axe in his videos. He got his first acting gig on El Telenovela thanks to Vine.
He married Tea Lopez. Together they have a son named Knightly Asher and a daughter named Raelyn Sage.
Information related to David López
- David López (footballer, born 1989) A Spanish professional footballer who plays for RCD Espanyol as a defensive midfielder.
- David López (cyclist) A Spanish road racing cyclist. He currently rides for.
- David López (footballer, born 1982) A Spanish professional footballer who plays for UCAM Murcia CF as a midfielder.
- David López (artist) A Spanish comic book artist.
- David López Ribes A Spanish painter and multidisciplinary artist. He lives and works in Valencia.
- David Alonso López A professional boxer who went by the nickname of The Destroyer.