Dieter Lehnhoff Temme is a German-Guatemalan composer, conductor, and musicologist.
About Dieter Lehnhoff
Respected musician whose work was performed internationally. He was known also for his research into the Music of Guatemala.
He gained early notice when his musique concréte piece Requiem was premiered by Austrian Broadcasting (ORF) in 1975.
He debuted his a cappella chorus piece, Misa de San Isidro from 2001 in Tenerife, the Canary Islands, Spain, in 2002. It became one of his most popular and oft-performed pieces.
His parents were German settlers. He was trained by such famed instructors and artists as Klaus Ager, Gerhard Wimberger, Josef Maria Horváth, and Dr. Friedrich C. Heller.
He and Ricardo Arjona were contemporaries.
Information related to Dieter Lehnhoff
- Andrés Archila - Andrés Archila, international violinist and orchestra conductor, was born in Guatemala City, Guatemala, on December 24, 1913.
- 21st-century Guatemalan people
- Guatemalan men
- Benjamin T. Rome School of Music alumni
- 21st-century German musicians
- 20th-century Guatemalan people
- German musicologists
- German opera composers