Inés Sastre Moratón is a Spanish model and actress.
|Born:||Inés Sastre Moratón, Nov 21, 1973, Valladolid, Castile and León, Spain|
|Known for:||The Lost City as Aurora Fellove|
|IMDb:||Inés Sastre's IMDb|
About Inés Sastre
Spanish model known for her many covers on magazines like Elle, Marie Claire, and Rolling Stone.
She studied at The Sorbonne in Paris, and grew up speaking Spanish, English, French, and Italian fluently.
She was discovered when she was just 12 after booking a McDonald's commercial.
In 2006, she married -- and later divorced -- Alexandro Corrias. They had one son named Diego.
She became the spokesperson for Lancome's perfume, Tresor, after succeeding actress Isabella Rossellini.
Information related to Inés Sastre
- Castilian people - Castilians are certain inhabitants in regions of central Spain including at least the eastern part of Castile and León, the northern and eastern parts of Castile-La Mancha, and the Madrid community, who are the source of the Spanish language among other aspects of cultural identity.
- Judit Mascó - Judit Mascó i Palau is a Spanish model, television host and writer from Barcelona.
- Natalia Estrada - Natalia Estrada was born on September 3, 1972, in Gijón, Asturias, Spain. She is an actress, model and television presenter on Spanish television.
- Ana Alvarez - Ana Teresa Álvarez Páez, better known as Ana Álvarez, is a Spanish actress and a model born on 19 November 1969 in Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz.
- Almudena Fernandez - Almudena Fernández is a Spanish model.
- 21st-century Spanish actresses
- Spanish female models
- 20th-century Spanish actresses
- Spanish film actresses
- Chevaliers of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres