Iya Villania, is a Filipino Australian television presenter, actress, and host.. She has been widely known for her work as a VJ in the music channel MYX.
|Born:||Raelene Elaine Ebaler Villania, June 29, 1986, Camperdown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Occupation:||Actress, television presenter, singer|
|Twitter:||Iya Villania's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Iya Villania's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Iya Villania's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Iya Villania's IMDb|
About Iya Villania
Australian-Filipino TV host known for her work in the Philippines, where she's primarily hosted music shows. Her more well-known roles include MYX, ASAP, and Us Girls.
After growing up in Australia, she went to high school and college in the Philippines, graduating from De La Salle University with a degree in psychology. She first became a TV host in 2003.
She's also acted in films like Paano Kita Iibigin, Pamahiin, and When I Met U. She released the album Finally! in 2008.
She married Drew Arellano in 2014 and had a son named Antonio on August 30, 2016. She was born to Ray and Elena Villania and has two siblings.
She and Cheska Garcia both hosted Us Girls.
Information related to Iya Villania
- Janette McBride - Janette Heather McBride, also known as Janet McBride, is a former Filipino-Australian actress and television host.
- Former Seventh-day Adventists
- Viva Records (Philippines) artists
- GMA News and Public Affairs people
- Participants in Philippine reality television series
- Actresses from Sydney
- Filipino female models
- Australian female models
- Filipino female singers
- GMA Network personalities
- De La Salle University alumni
- VJs (media personalities)
- GMA Artist Center
- Filipino film actresses
- Filipino television actresses
- Star Magic