Jannik Vestergaard is a Danish professional footballer who plays as a centre back for English club Southampton, and for the Danish national team.
About Jannik Vestergaard
Danish soccer player who plays at the central defensive position for the German team Borussia Monchengladbach. He is also a member of the Denmark National Team.
He played his youth football with the Danish club Brondy IF.
He was first called up to the Danish National Team in August 2013, calling the move a dream.
His grandfather Hanns Schroers and his uncle Jan Schroers were all pro soccer players.
He met Pope Francis in August 2017.
Information related to Jannik Vestergaard
- Danish expatriate sportspeople in Germany
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II players
- Boldklubben Frem players
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim players
- F.C. Copenhagen players
- Brøndby IF players
- Denmark youth international footballers
- SV Werder Bremen players
- Borussia Mönchengladbach players
- Denmark under-21 international footballers
- Denmark international footballers