Jemaine Clement is a New Zealand actor, voice actor, musician, comedian, singer, director and writer. With Bret McKenzie, as the Grammy Award-winning comedy duo Flight of the Conchords, he has released several albums and created comedy series for both the BBC and HBO. For the comedy series, he received six Primetime Emmy nominations. He has had featured parts in films such as Men in Black 3, People Places Things and Humor Me and has done voice-work for Despicable Me, Rio, Rio 2, Moana and The Lego Batman Movie. In 2014, he made his directorial debut with What We Do in the Shadows, which he also co-wrote and starred in with Taika Waititi.
|Born:||Jemaine Atea Mahana Clement, January 10, 1974, Masterton, New Zealand|
|Other names:||Hiphopopotamus, Mad Dog|
|Occupation:||Actor, voice actor, musician, comedian, singer, director, writer|
|Twitter:||Jemaine Clement's Twitter profile|
|IMDb:||Jemaine Clement's IMDb|
About Jemaine Clement
Musician turned actor who achieved fame through HBO's Flight of the Conchords. He also became one-half of the musical comedy duo Flight of the Conchords alongside Bret McKenzie.
His acting debut was in the 2002 film Tongan Ninja.
He won New Zealand's highest comedy award, the Billy T-Award, with partner, Taika Cohen.
He married playwright and theater actress, Miranda Manasiadis in August 2008. They welcomed a son named Sophocles two months later.
He was a voice actor for the film Despicable Me alongside Steve Carell.
Information related to Jemaine Clement
- Bret McKenzie - Bret Peter Tarrant McKenzie is an Academy award winning New Zealand comedian, actor, musician and producer. He is one half of musical comedy duo Flight of the Conchords along with Jemaine Clement.
- New Zealand male Māori actors
- New Zealand male comedians
- New Zealand male voice actors
- New Zealand Māori musicians
- 20th-century New Zealand male actors
- 21st-century New Zealand male actors
- New Zealand male film actors
- New Zealand male television actors
- New Zealand musicians