Jenna Bush Hager is an American news personality, author, and journalist. She is currently the co-host of Today with Hoda & Jenna, the fourth hour of NBC's morning news program Today. Hager and her twin sister, Barbara, are daughters of the 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush. They are the first and only twin children of a U.S. president. After her father's presidency, Hager became an author, an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine, and a television personality on NBC, being featured most prominently as a member of The Today Show as a correspondent, contributor and co-host.
|Born:||Jenna Welch Bush, November 25, 1981, Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Alma mater:||University of Texas at Austin (BA)|
|Occupation:||author, television presenter|
|Television:||Today correspondent (2009–present), Today with Hoda & Jenna co-anchor (2019–present)|
|Spouse(s):||Henry Chase Hager (m. 2008)|
|Parent(s):||George W. Bush, Laura Bush|
|Relatives:||Barbara Pierce Bush (twin sister)|
|Twitter:||Jenna Bush Hager's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jenna Bush Hager's Instagram profile|
|IMDb:||Jenna Bush Hager's IMDb|
About Jenna Bush Hager
She studied English at the University of Texas at Austin and graduated in 2004.
She began working as a correspondent for NBC's Today Show in 2009.
She married Henry Hager on May 10, 2008. The couple welcomed a daughter named Margaret "Mila" Hager on April 13, 2013 and a second daughter named Poppy on August 13, 2015. On August 2, 2019, they had a son named Henry Harold "Hal" Hager.
She is the granddaughter of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush.
Information related to Jenna Bush Hager
- New Yorkers in journalism - New York City has been called the media capital of the world. An integral component of this status is the significant array of journalists who report about international, American, business, entertainment, and New York metropolitan area-related matters from Manhattan.
- William Dathan Holbert - William Dathan Holbert, also known as Wild Bill, is a self-confessed murderer from Hendersonville, North Carolina. He is currently serving a 47-year sentence for the killings of five Americans in Panama.
- Austin High School (Austin, Texas) alumni
- Texas Independents
- Bush family
- Children of Presidents of the United States
- Livingston family
- Writers from Baltimore
- 20th-century American women
- Schuyler family
- Twin people from the United States