Jenna Bush Hager is an American news personality, author, and journalist. She is currently the co-host of Today with Hoda & Jenna, the fourth hour of NBC's morning news program Today. Hager and her twin sister, Barbara, are the daughters of the 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush. After her father's presidency, Hager became an author, an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine, and a television personality on NBC, being featured most prominently as a member of The Today Show as a correspondent, contributor and co-host.
|Born:||Jenna Welch Bush, November 25, 1981, Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Alma mater:||University of Texas at Austin (BA)|
|Occupation:||author, television presenter|
|Television:||Today correspondent (2009–present), Today with Hoda & Jenna co-anchor (2019–present)|
|Parent(s):||George W. Bush, Laura Bush|
|Relatives:||Barbara Pierce Bush (twin sister)|
|Twitter:||Jenna Bush Hager's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jenna Bush Hager's Instagram profile|
|IMDb:||Jenna Bush Hager's IMDb|
About Jenna Bush Hager
Jenna Bush Hager Before Fame
She studied English at the University of Texas at Austin and graduated in 2004.
Achievement of Jenna Bush Hager
She began working as a correspondent for NBC's Today Show in 2009.
Jenna Bush Hager Family Life
She married Henry Hager on May 10, 2008. The couple welcomed a daughter named Margaret "Mila" Hager on April 13, 2013 and a second daughter named Poppy on August 13, 2015. On August 2, 2019, they had a son named Henry Harold "Hal" Hager.
Associations of Jenna Bush Hager
She is the granddaughter of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush.
Information related to Jenna Bush Hager
- New Yorkers in journalism - New York City has been called the media capital of the world. An integral component of this status is the significant array of journalists who report about international, American, business, entertainment, and New York metropolitan area-related matters from Manhattan.
- Austin High School (Austin, Texas) alumni
- Texas Independents
- American expatriates in Panama
- Bush family
- Children of Presidents of the United States
- Livingston family
- Writers from Baltimore
- Schuyler family
- 20th-century American women
- Twin people from the United States