Jennifer Dahlgren Fitzner is an Argentine hammer thrower. Having spent much of her life in the United States, she competed as an amateur for the University of Georgia. She set the US collegiate hammer record and was the NCAA Outdoor champion in both 2006 and 2007. She is a three-time gold medallist at the South American Championships and won the bronze medal at the 2007 Pan American Games.
About Jennifer Dahlgren
Olympic athlete who is recognized for having competed in the hammer throw track and field event. She represented Argentina in both the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics and has gone down as one of the country's top performers.
At the amateur level she competed for the University of Georgia.
She took home the gold medal at the 2011 South American Championships.
She had a brother named Paul Dahlgren.
Both she and Tasha Williams competed in the hammer throw event.
Information related to Jennifer Dahlgren
- Karina Moya - Karina Moya is a retired female hammer thrower from Argentina. She set her personal best throw on July 10, 2004 at a meet in Rosario, Santa Fe. Moya also competed in the discus throw and the shot put.
- World Championships in Athletics athletes for Argentina
- Olympic athletes of Argentina
- Pan American Games bronze medalists for Argentina
- Pan American Games competitors for Argentina
- Athletes (track and field) at the 2007 Pan American Games
- Athletes (track and field) at the 2011 Pan American Games
- Athletes (track and field) at the 2015 Pan American Games
- University of Georgia alumni