Ivan Ryhoravich Tsikhan is a Belarusian hammer thrower. He is a two-time world champion and an Olympic medalist.
|Coached by:||Sergey Litvinov|
|Personal best(s):||84.51 m (2008)|
About Ivan Tsikhan
Belarusian hammer thrower who won a bronze medal at the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing.
He competed in his first World Hammer Throwing Championships in 1997.
He took silver at the 2004 Olympics and bronze at the 2008 Olympics, but the silver was taken away from him after testing positive for steroids.
He married discus thrower Volha Tsikhan and the couple has a son together.
He competed in the 2008 Olympics where swimmer Michael Phelps took home an amazing 8 gold medals.
Information related to Ivan Tsikhan
- Belarusian male hammer throwers
- Belarusian sportspeople in doping cases
- Olympic silver medalists for Belarus
- Olympic bronze medalists for Belarus
- Olympic athletes of Belarus