Jennifer Lynn Lopez, also known by her nickname J.Lo, is an American actress, singer, songwriter and dancer. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda and Out of Sight, and has subsequently established herself as one of the highest-paid Latin actresses worldwide as of 2017. Lopez is considered a pop culture icon, and is often described as a triple threat entertainer. Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6, which helped propel the Latin pop movement in American music. With the simultaneous release of her second studio album J.Lo and her romantic comedy The Wedding Planner in 2001, Lopez became the first woman to have a number-one album and film in the same week.
|Born:||Jennifer Lynn Lopez, July 24, 1969, New York City, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer, businesswoman|
|Net worth:||US $400 million (2019 estimate)|
|Partner(s):||Alex Rodriguez (2017–present, engaged)|
|Relatives:||Lynda Lopez (sister)|
|Website:||Jennifer Lopez's Official site|
|Twitter:||Jennifer Lopez's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jennifer Lopez's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Jennifer Lopez's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Jennifer Lopez's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Jennifer Lopez's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Jennifer Lopez's Rotten Tomatoes|
|Spotify:||Jennifer Lopez's Spotify|
|SoundCloud:||Jennifer Lopez's SoundCloud|
|iTunes:||Jennifer Lopez's iTunes|
About Jennifer Lopez
Hip-hop and R&B superstar better known as J-Lo who has sold over 20 million records worldwide. She released her debut album, On the 6, in 1999 and followed it up with the certified quadruple platinum album J.Lo in 2001. Her best known songs include "Waiting for Tonight," "If You Had My Love," "Love Don't Cost a Thing" and "Jenny from the Block."
Jennifer Lopez Before Fame
She was an athletic girl, running track at the national level and competing in gymnastics and softball. Her first film appearance was in the 1986 movie My Little Girl.
Achievement of Jennifer Lopez
She became a judge on American Idol in season 11 in 2011. She voiced Shira in the Ice Age films. Other film credits include Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner and Hustlers.
Jennifer Lopez Family Life
She got married to Ojani Noa on February 22, 1997, then to Cris Judd on September 29, 2001, and then to Marc Anthony on June 5, 2004. In 2008 the couple welcomed twins, Emme and Maximillian. Her divorce from Marc Anthony in 2014 marked her third divorce in a period of 17 years. She got engaged to Alex Rodriguez in 2019. She also previously dated actor Casper Smart.
Associations of Jennifer Lopez
Early in her career, she dated rapper Sean Diddy Combs, also known as Puff Daddy.
Information related to Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez Category
- History of women in Puerto Rico - The recorded history of women in Puerto Rico can trace its roots back to the era of the Taíno, the indigenous people of the Caribbean, who inhabited the island that they called "Boriken" before the arrival of Spaniards.
- Jennifer Lopez videography - American Entertainer Jennifer Lopez has been featured in forty-five music videos and has released three video albums. Lopez's first music video was for "Baila", from the soundtrack of the movie Music of the Heart.
- Mami (hip hop) - In hip hop, the term mami refers to an attractive Latina woman, typically of Puerto Rican or Dominican descent. There is also the emergence of the mami video vixen, who is the glamorized, hyper-sexualized version of an attractive Latina woman that is seen in rap videos.
- Nuyorican - Nuyorican is a portmanteau of the terms "New York" and "Puerto Rican" and refers to the members or culture of the Puerto Rican diaspora located in or around New York City, or of their descendants.
- HIV/AIDS activists
- American Latin pop singers
- Krav Maga practitioners
- Hispanic and Latino American female singers
- American cosmetics businesspeople
- Entertainers from the Bronx
- Spanish-language singers of the United States
- American fashion businesspeople
- American sopranos
- Hispanic and Latino American actresses
- Hispanic and Latino American musicians
- American expatriates in Japan
- American businesspeople in retailing
- Television producers from California
- Island Records artists
- American hip hop singers
- Epic Records artists
- Record producers from California
- American dance musicians
- American women film producers
- Capitol Records artists
- American choreographers