Jerzy Władysław Pawłowski was a Polish fencer and double agent.
About Jerzy Pawlowski
Polish competitive fencer and double agent who won a gold medal at the 1968 Mexico City games in the sabre individual event.
Jerzy Pawlowski Before Fame
He was a major in the Polish Army before he began his fencing career.
Achievement of Jerzy Pawlowski
He was considered the best fencer in 1967 by the International Fencing Federation.
Jerzy Pawlowski Family Life
He was married three times; his final wife was Iwonka to whom he was married for over 40 years.
Associations of Jerzy Pawlowski
He and Edoardo Mangiarotti both became world-famous Olympic fencers.
Information related to Jerzy Pawłowski
- Cold War spies
- Double agents
- Olympic gold medalists for Poland
- Polish male fencers
- Olympic fencers of Poland
- Fencers at the 1956 Summer Olympics
- Olympic silver medalists for Poland
- Olympic bronze medalists for Poland
- Fencers at the 1964 Summer Olympics
- Fencers at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Fencers at the 1952 Summer Olympics
- Fencers at the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Fencers at the 1960 Summer Olympics