Joseph Horn is a former American football wide receiver and current assistant coach at Northeast Mississippi Community College. He was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft, and also played for the New Orleans Saints, the Atlanta Falcons, and the Memphis Mad Dogs of the Canadian Football League and the Iowa Central Tritons. He played college football at Itawamba Community College.
|Date of birth:||January 16, 1972|
|Place of birth:||New Haven, Connecticut|
|High school:||Douglas Byrd High School|
|NFL Draft:||1996 / Round: 5/ Pick: 135|
About Joe Horn
Former NFL wide receiver who was a 4-time Pro Bowl selection in his 13-season career, spent mostly with the Kansas City Chiefs and New Orleans Saints.
He played for the Memphis Mad Dogs before signing with the Kansas City Chiefs in 1996.
He famously earned a $30,000 fine for a 2003 touchdown celebration that used a prop cell phone.
He was born in Tupelo, Mississippi.
He caught a majority of his touchdown passes from Aaron Brooks while playing for the New Orleans Saints.
Information related to Joe Horn
- Itawamba Indians football players
- Sportspeople from Tupelo, Mississippi
- Memphis Mad Dogs players
- Sportspeople from Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Players of American football from Connecticut
- Players of American football from North Carolina
- Canadian football wide receivers
- African-American players of Canadian football