Justine Ezarik is an American YouTube personality, host, and actress. She is best known as iJustine, with over a billion views across her YouTube channels since 2006. She gained attention as a lifecaster who communicated directly with her millions of viewers on her Justin.tv channel, ijustine.tv. She acquired notability in roles variously described as a "lifecasting star", a "new media star", or one of the Web's most popular lifecasters. She currently posts videos on her main channel iJustine. Ezarik became known for her "300-page iPhone bill", which followed the first month of service after the introduction of the first iPhone in 2007. The viral video of her review earned her international attention. She has ranked among the top 1000 Twitter users in the world with over 1.9 million followers. Ezarik has starred on the YouTube comedy series The Annoying Orange, as Orange's love interest Passion Fruit.
|Born:||Justine Ezarik, 20, 1984, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Education:||Bentworth High School, Pittsburgh Technical Institute|
|Occupation:||YouTube personality, actress|
|Known for:||300-page iPhone bill|
|Twitter:||IJustine's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||IJustine's Facebook profile|
About Justine Ezarik
Youtube vlogger who went viral after uploading a video of a 300-page iPhone bill. She went on to gain more than 6 million subscribers, becoming one of the Internet's premier "lifecasters." She also has a gaming channel called iJustineGaming.
She graduated from Pittsburgh Technical Institute in 2004.
She once held a recurring voice acting role as Passion Fruit in Cartoon Network's The Annoying Orange series. In 2015, she released the book I, Justine, An Analog Memoir.
She had relationships with Justin Fishner-Wolfson and Brian Pokorny in 2008. She has two sisters named Jenna and Breanne. Her parents are Steve and Michelle.
She made a 2011 guest appearance on Video Game High School opposite Johanna Brady.
Information related to IJustine
- JenniCam - Jennifer Kaye Ringley is an Internet personality and former lifecaster. She is known for creating the popular website JenniCam. Previously, live webcams transmitted static shots from cameras aimed through windows or at coffee pots.
- Brooke Brodack - Brooke Allison Brodack, a.k.a. Brookers, is an American viral video comedian mainly known for her short videos posted during YouTube's early years, which led to a contract from the mainstream media. In 2006, The New Yorker called her "the first real YouTube star."
- Sousveillance - Sousveillance is the recording of an activity by a participant in the activity, typically by way of small wearable or portable personal technologies.
- Streamy Award winners
- American web series actresses
- Actresses from Pittsburgh
- Video bloggers
- American women bloggers
- American Internet celebrities
- American YouTubers