Karina Chenelle LeBlanc is a retired U.S.-born Canadian soccer goalkeeper who played for the Chicago Red Stars of the National Women's Soccer League and the Canadian national team.
|Twitter:||Karina LeBlanc's Twitter profile|
About Karina Leblanc
US-born Canadian international goalkeeper who made 110 appearances with the national team between 1998 and 2015. She also won a bronze medal at the 2012 Olympic Games.
She played college soccer at the University of Nebraska, where she was twice named to the All-Big 12 team.
Professionally, she played in the W-League, Women's United Soccer Association, and the National Women's Soccer League. She won gold at the 2011 Pan American Games.
She was born to Vans and Winsome LeBlanc in Atlanta, Georgia, but grew up in the Dominica and Canada.
She and Erin McLeod were teammates while playing for team Canada.
Information related to Karina LeBlanc
- Boston Breakers (WUSA) players
- Nebraska Cornhuskers women's soccer players
- New Jersey Wildcats players
- Dominica emigrants to Canada
- Canadian association football commentators
- MagicJack (WPS) players
- Philadelphia Independence players
- Chicago Red Stars (NWSL) players
- Portland Thorns FC players
- Olympic soccer players of Canada
- Canadian Baptists
- Canada women's international soccer players
- Soccer players from Georgia (U.S. state)
- Soccer people from British Columbia
- Canadian women's soccer players
- Footballers at the 2011 Pan American Games
- Black Canadian women
- Black Canadian sportspeople
- Olympic bronze medalists for Canada
- Expatriate women's soccer players in the United States
- Canadian expatriate sportspeople in the United States
- Footballers at the 2008 Summer Olympics
- Footballers at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Pan American Games gold medalists for Canada
- National Women's Soccer League players
- Pan American Games bronze medalists for Canada
- Pan American Games competitors for Canada
- Sportspeople from Atlanta
- Women's association football goalkeepers