Katerina "Katya" Pisetsky is a Ukrainian-born Israeli rhythmic gymnast who competed at the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games.
About Katerina Pisetsky
Rhythmic gymnast who made her first Olympic appearance in 2004 for Israel.
She began rhythmic gymnastics when she was just six-years old.
She has represented both Israel and Ukraine while competing.
Her parents are Eugenij and Tatiana Pisetsky.
She partook in the 2008 Summer Olympics, where Shawn Johnson stole the show in gymnastics.
Information related to Katerina Pisetsky
- Israeli rhythmic gymnasts
- Ukrainian rhythmic gymnasts
- Sportspeople from Zaporizhia
- Ukrainian emigrants to Israel
- Gymnasts at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Gymnasts at the 2008 Summer Olympics