Harry Keith Burkinshaw is an English former professional footballer and football manager. He is one of the most successful managers of Tottenham Hotspur, winning 3 major trophies for the club as manager there.
About Keith Burkinshaw
In the 1950s and 1960s, this soccer defender played his senior career for Denaby United, Liverpool, Workington and Scunthorpe United, scoring a career total of twelve goals. He went on to coach and manage several teams, including Tottenham Hotspur, Bahrain and West Bromwich Albion.
Keith Burkinshaw Before Fame
He played his youth career for the Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
Achievement of Keith Burkinshaw
He coached the Spurs to a 1984 UEFA Cup win and Sporting Lisbon to a 1987 Portuguese SuperCup victory.
Keith Burkinshaw Family Life
He spent his youth in Higham, Barnsley, West Riding of Yorkshire, England.
Associations of Keith Burkinshaw
During his time as manager of Tottenham Hotspur, he signed star Argentine player Osvaldo Ardiles to the team.
Information related to Keith Burkinshaw
- Workington A.F.C. managers
- Aberdeen F.C. managers
- Aberdeen F.C. non-playing staff
- UEFA Cup winning managers
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C. managers
- Gillingham F.C. managers
- West Bromwich Albion F.C. managers
- Newcastle United F.C. non-playing staff
- Watford F.C. non-playing staff
- Scottish Premier League managers
- Denaby United F.C. players
- Workington A.F.C. players
- Scunthorpe United F.C. players