Keith Matthew Tkachuk is an American former professional ice hockey player who played in the National Hockey League in a 18-year career with the Winnipeg Jets, Phoenix Coyotes, St. Louis Blues and Atlanta Thrashers, retiring in 2010. His sons Matthew and Brady play for the Calgary Flames and the Ottawa Senators, respectively. He is one of five American-born players to score 500 goals, and is the sixth American player to score 1,000 points. He is considered to be one of the greatest U.S.-born players in NHL history.
|IMDb:||Keith Tkachuk's IMDb|
About Keith Tkachuk
NHL left winger who became the first U.S.-born player to lead the league in goals. He was a 5-time All-Star best known for his days with the Winnipeg Jets, Phoenix Coyotes and St. Louis Blues.
He had 51 points in his rookie season, making it onto the NHL's All-Rookie Team.
He retired only the fourth American-born player to score 500 career goals.
He fathered three children with Chantal Oster.
He and Mike Modano were two of the few American-born players to top 500 career goals.
Information related to Keith Tkachuk
- Power forward (ice hockey) - In ice hockey, power forward is a loosely applied characterization of a forward who is big and strong, equally capable of playing physically or scoring goals and would most likely have high totals in both points and penalties.
- Winnipeg Jets (1972–96) captains
- St. Louis Blues scouts
- Winnipeg Jets (1979–96) draft picks
- Boston University Terriers men's ice hockey players
- National Hockey League players with retired numbers
- United States Hockey Hall of Fame inductees
- Olympic silver medalists for the United States in ice hockey
- Atlanta Thrashers players
- Winnipeg Jets (1979–96) players
- Ice hockey players at the 1992 Winter Olympics
- Phoenix Coyotes players
- Ice hockey players at the 1998 Winter Olympics
- Ice hockey players at the 2006 Winter Olympics
- Ice hockey people from Massachusetts
- Medalists at the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Ice hockey players at the 2002 Winter Olympics
- National Hockey League All-Stars
- St. Louis Blues players