Kelly Anne McCormick is a retired female diver from the United States. She twice competed for her native country at the Summer Olympics, winning a silver and a bronze medal in the Women's 3m Springboard event. McCormick also claimed gold in the same event at the 1983 and 1987 Pan American Games. She was affiliated with the Ohio State University. She is the daughter of the famous diving champion Pat McCormick. She now coaches at the same facility where she had her last meet, the Goodwill Games at the King County Aquatic Center in Federal Way, WA.
About Kelly McCormick
American diver and Olympian known for winning the silver medal in the 3 meter springboard in 1984 at the Los Angeles games.
She swam in college while attending Ohio State University.
In addition to her silver medal, she also won the bronze at the 1988 games in Seoul.
Her father was famous diver and athlete, Pat McCormick.
She and fellow Olympian, Kristin Otto, both claimed medals at the 1988 games in Seoul.
Information related to Kelly McCormick
- Olympic silver medalists for the United States in diving
- Divers at the 1984 Summer Olympics
- Divers at the 1988 Summer Olympics
- Olympic bronze medalists for the United States in diving
- Sportspeople from Anaheim, California
- American female divers
- Olympic divers of the United States