About Ken Taylor
Professional drummer widely recognized for playing the instrument as part of the Canadian pop punk outfit Seaway. With the band he has released music on the Mutant League and Pure Noise record labels.
Ken Taylor Before Fame
He was childhood friends with fellow Seaway members Ryan Locke and Andrew Eichinger. They began playing music together in the sixth grade.
Achievement of Ken Taylor
Prior to starting Seaway he performed lead vocals for the post hardcore band Rage Brigade.
Ken Taylor Family Life
He is from Canada.
Associations of Ken Taylor
Both he and Adam Shoji performed with the pop punk band Seaway.
Information related to Kenneth Taylor
- Kenneth D. Taylor A Canadian diplomat, educator and businessman, best known for his role in the 1979 covert...
- Kenneth M. Taylor A United States Air Force officer and a flying ace of World War II. He was a new United States...
- Ken Taylor (cricketer, born 1916) An English cricketer active from 1946 to 1949 who played for Warwickshire.
- Ken Taylor (cricketer, born 1935) An English former cricketer, who played in three Tests for England from 1959 to 1964.
- Ken Taylor (New Zealand cricketer) A New Zealand cricketer.
- Ken Taylor (footballer, born 1931) An English association football full back who played in the Football League for Blackburn Rovers.
- Ken Taylor (footballer, born 1936) An English footballer, who played as a full back in the Football League for Manchester City.
- Ken Taylor (American football) A former professional American football defensive back who played cornerback for two seasons for...
- Ken Taylor (poet) Australian poet, see New South Wales Premier's Literary Awards .
- Ken Taylor (politician) Canadian politician and former leader of the Yukon Liberal Party.
- Ken Taylor (rugby union) A former New Zealand rugby union player.
- Ken Taylor (bass player) Bass guitar player with Peter Maffay .
- Ken Taylor (motor racing engineer) Partner in Thomson & Taylor .
- Ken Taylor (scriptwriter) An Award-winning English screenwriter, credited as Ken Taylor.
- Kenneth Alan Taylor A British pantomime writer and actor.
- Kenneth Allen Taylor An American philosopher and co-host of the radio program Philosophy Talk.
- Kenneth N. Taylor An American publisher and author, better known as the creator of The Living Bible and the founder...
- Kenneth Taylor (footballer, born 2002) A Dutch professional football midfielder. He plays for Jong Ajax.
- Kenny Taylor (basketball) An American former professional basketball player for the Akita Northern Happinets of the...