Keshava is a name of Vishnu from the Hindu tradition. The name appears as the 23rd and 648th names in the Vishnu sahasranama of the Mahabharata. Keshava is venerated by those persons wanting to avert bad luck, or ill omens. His consort is Keerti.
Indian Instagram star and fashion influencer whose luxury streetwear style has amassed him 500,000 followers.
His first Instagram post was on August 24, 2014, and was a photo of a Hermès H clip on top of Dolce & Gabbana jeans.
He has been featured in publications like Buzzfeed, Huffpost and Medium.
He was born in India on the 8th of May, 1993.
Jubin Shah is also a prominent fashion influencer from India.
Information related to Keshava
- Govinda - Govinda and Gopāla are the names of Vishnu which mean Cowherd and Protector of Cows. These names are also popularly addressed to Krishna, referring to his youthful activity as a cowherd boy. This name appears as the 187th and the 539th name of Lord Vishnu in Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Gopala - Gopala-Krishna is the infant/child form of Lord Krishna, the Cowherd Boy who enchanted the Cowherd Maidens with the divine sound of his flute, attracting even Kāmadeva.
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu - Shri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, honorific: "Mahāprabhu", was a Bengali Hindu mystic, saint, and the chief proponent of the Achintya Bheda Abheda Vedanta school and the Gaudiya Vaishnavism tradition within Hinduism.
- Agrahayana - Agrahāyaṇa or Mārgaśīrṣa, is a month of the Hindu calendar. In India's national civil calendar, Agrahāyaṇa is the ninth month of the year, beginning on 22 November and ending on 21 December. Since Vedic times, this month is known as Mārgaśīrṣa after the Nakṣatra Mṛgaśiras.
- Titles and names of Krishna
- Names of Vishnu
Latest information about Keshav updated on June 01, 2020.