German rapper and founder of the hip-hop group Karmacy, who is best known for their hit single "Blood Brothers."
He got into music as a child by creating classroom raps. He eventually started creating songs once he got to college.
He volunteered in India and began a music project for 16 kids from the slums of Ahmedabad called Ekatva. They embarked on a tour in the US and all over Europe.
He was born in Los Angeles as Nimesh Patel, but goes by his stage name "Nimo."
He hails from the same town as singer Pietro Lombardi.
- Nimo Tube Brand of a very small range of cathode ray tubes manufactured by the electronics industry ...
- Niagara Mohawk Building A vintage building in an artistic style in Syracuse, New York.
- Nimo language Another May language of Papua New Guinea, in the province of Sandaun.
- Nimo, Ladakh A village in Ladakh, India.
- Nimo, town A town in the state of Anambra, Nigeria.
- Alex Nimo An American football player born in Liberia.
- Koo Nimo A leading folk musician of palm wine or Highlife music from Ghana.
- NIMO (Interference Free Multiple Outputs) An antenna and beam formatting system approach, NIMO, has been introduced and can be used to ...
- National Incident Management Organization The National Forest Fire Coordination Group was established in the United States as a result of ...
Latest information about Nimo updated on June 14 2021.