Patricia Arquette is an American actress. Primarily known for her work in films and television, Arquette is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Arquette made her feature film debut as Kristen Parker in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. Her other notable films include True Romance, Ed Wood, Flirting with Disaster, Lost Highway, The Hi-Lo Country, Bringing Out the Dead, Stigmata, Holes, Fast Food Nation, The Wannabe, and Toy Story 4. For playing a single mother in the coming-of-age film Boyhood, which was filmed from 2002 until 2014, Arquette won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. On television, she played the character Allison DuBois—based on the author and medium Allison DuBois, who claims to have psychic abilities—in the supernatural drama series Medium.
|Born:||April 8, 1968, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Parent(s):||Lewis Arquette, Brenda Olivia Nowak|
|Twitter:||Patricia Arquette's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Patricia Arquette's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Patricia Arquette's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Patricia Arquette's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Patricia Arquette's Rotten Tomatoes|
|iTunes:||Patricia Arquette's iTunes|
About Patricia Arquette
Longtime actress who starred in True Romance and appeared in the 1997 film Lost Highway. Her role as Olivia Evans in the 2014 film Boyhood earned her an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Patricia Arquette Before Fame
Her first starring role was as a pregnant teenager named Stacy in a television film.
Achievement of Patricia Arquette
She won the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television for her role as Tilly Mitchell in Escape at Dannemora in 2019.
Patricia Arquette Family Life
She comes from a highly successful family of actors including her brothers David and Robert, and sisters Alexis and Rosanna. She has two children. From 2006 to 2011, she was married to actor Thomas Jane.
Associations of Patricia Arquette
She met Nicolas Cage at Canter's Deli in Los Angeles, and he proposed to her that same day. They were married from 1995 until 2001.
Information related to Patricia Arquette
- Arquette family
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie Screen Actors Guild Award winners
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role Screen Actors Guild Award winners
- Best Supporting Actress AACTA International Award winners
- Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actress in a Drama Series Primetime Emmy Award winners
- Best Miniseries or Television Movie Actress Golden Globe winners
- Outstanding Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie Primetime Emmy Award winners
- Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe (television) winners
- Best Supporting Actress BAFTA Award winners
- Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe (film) winners
- Best Supporting Actress Academy Award winners
- Actresses from Virginia
- Jewish American actresses
- American women film producers