Zara Anne Elizabeth Tindall is a British equestrian and the second child and only daughter of Anne, Princess Royal, and her first husband, Captain Mark Phillips. She is the second-eldest grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Phillips is married to ex-England rugby union player Mike Tindall.
|Born||Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips, May 15, 1981, St Mary's Hospital, London, England|
|Alma mater||University of Exeter|
|Parent(s)||Mark Phillips, Anne, Princess Royal|
|Relatives||Peter Phillips (brother), Queen Elizabeth II (maternal grandmother), Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (maternal grandfather)|
Second-eldest grandchild of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip who is known for her professional equestrian talents. She won a Silver Medal at the London 2012 Olympic as a part of the British equestrian team.
Athletics was her forte growing up, and she attended the Gordonstoun School in Moray, Scotland.
She started her own clothing line for equestrianism in 2009.
She married rugby union player Mike Tindall in 2010. She and Tindall welcomed a daughter named Mia in January 2014. Their second daughter was born in June 2018. In March 2021 they welcomed a baby boy named Lucas Philip Tindall.
She is the daughter of Anne, Princess Royal.
- Mountbatten-Windsor family
- People educated at Port Regis School
- Royal Olympic medalists
- People educated at Beaudesert Park School
- Anne, Princess Royal
- Event riders from the United Kingdom
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year winners
- Olympic equestrians of Great Britain
- People educated at Gordonstoun
- British equestrians
- Equestrians at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Alumni of the University of Exeter
- Sportspeople from Gloucestershire
- English Anglicans
- English Olympic medallists
- Olympic medalists in equestrian
- Olympic silver medallists for Great Britain
Latest information about Zara Phillips updated on June 14 2021.