Two-time World Champion kayak paddler and member of the British Flat Water Kayak Team for more than a decade who is also a popular YouTube vlogger and filmmaker.
In addition to kayaking, he enjoys photography, traveling, graphic design, and is an amateur surfer.
He took a hiatus from his life as an athlete to pursue creative aspirations in film and photography.
He is from the London area but travels back in forth between the UK and Cape Town, South Africa. He frequently features his girlfriend Nicole Eddy in his videos.
He has collaborated with fellow YouTuber Louis Cole.
- Ben Brown (blogger) A co-founder of the social networking website Consumating.
- Ben Brown (journalist) A British journalist and news presenter for the BBC's rolling news channel BBC News.
- Ben Brown (footballer) An Australian rules footballer who plays for the North Melbourne Football Club in the Australian...
- Ben Brown (cricketer) An English cricketer who currently plays for Sussex County Cricket Club and played for England...
- Ben Brown (playwright) A British playwright. He was educated at Highgate School.
- Ben Brown (musician) An American jazz double-bassist.
- Ben H. Brown Jr. Ben Hill Brown Jr. the United States Ambassador to Liberia from 1964 to 1969.
Latest information about Ben Brown updated on May 07, 2021.