Eileen Mary Coparropa Alemán is a female freestyle swimmer from Panama, who won a silver and a bronze medal in the women's 50m freestyle event at the Pan American Games. Nicknamed "La Sirena de Oro" she represented her native country at three consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 1996.
About Eileen Coparropa
Panamanian freestyle swimmer who won silver and bronze medals at the Pan-American Games.
She was a child prodigy swimmer.
She is nicknamed "La Sirena de Oro," or the Golden Siren.
She was born and raised in Panama City, Panama.
She is a Panamanian Olympian like Irving Saladino.
Information related to Eileen Coparropa
- Olympic swimmers of Panama
- Pan American Games bronze medalists for Panama
- Panamanian female swimmers
- Swimmers at the 1995 Pan American Games
- Swimmers at the 1999 Pan American Games
- Swimmers at the 2003 Pan American Games
- Sportspeople from Panama City
- Swimmers at the 1996 Summer Olympics