Gabriel Agustín Hauche, nicknamed Demonio, is an Argentine footballer who plays as a forward for Argentinos Juniors in the Argentine Primera División.
About Gabriel Hauche
Nicknamed "Demonio" (meaning "demon"), this second striker joined the Argentinian national team in 2009 and signed with Racing Club in 2010.
Prior to 2004, he played youth soccer for Temperley.
From 2006-2009, he played for Argentinos Juniors.
He was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He and right back Ivan Pillud both joined Racing Club in 2010.
Information related to Gabriel Hauche
- Club Atlético Temperley footballers
- Club Tijuana footballers
- Deportivo Toluca F.C. players
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Italy
- Argentinos Juniors footballers
- Racing Club de Avellaneda footballers