Gal Gadot is an Israeli actress, model, and producer. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a fitness/combat readiness instructor, after which she began studying law and international relations at IDC Herzliya college while building up her modeling and acting careers. Gadot's first international film role came as Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious, a role she reprised in subsequent installments of the film franchise. She went on to earn worldwide fame for portraying Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, followed by the solo film Wonder Woman and the ensemble Justice League. In 2018, Gadot was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world, and she was listed among the highest-paid actresses in the world.
|Born:||Gal Gadot, April 30, 1985, Petah Tikva, Israel|
|Alma mater:||IDC Herzliya|
|Title:||Miss Israel 2004|
|Website:||Gal Gadot's Official site|
|Twitter:||Gal Gadot's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Gal Gadot's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Gal Gadot's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Gal Gadot's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Gal Gadot's Rotten Tomatoes|
About Gal Gadot
Winner of the Miss Israel pageant in 2004 who had her breakthrough film role playing Gisele Yashar in the Fast and the Furious franchise. She was cast as Wonder Woman in the DC Universe, debuting in the 2016 film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice before starring in 2017's Wonder Woman.
At age 19, she came to national attention by winning the national Miss University pageant and traveling to Ecuador to compete in the Miss Universe event.
In 2007, she was photographed by Maxim magazine for the "Women of the Israeli Army" feature.
Born in Rosh HaAyin, Israel, she grew up in a traditional Jewish-Israeli household with a younger sister named Dana. She married Yaron Versano in 2008. She and Yaron have two daughters named Alma and Maya.
Vin Diesel co-starred with her in the Fast & Furious movies.
Information related to Gal Gadot
- Israeli fashion - Israeli fashion refers to fashion design and modeling in Israel. Israel has become an international center of fashion and design. Tel Aviv has been called the "next hot destination" for fashion. Israeli designers show their collections at leading fashion shows, including New York Fashion Week.
- Women in Israel - Women in Israel are women who live in or who are from the State of Israel, established in 1948.
- Women in the Israel Defense Forces - The women in the Israel Defense Forces are female soldiers who serve in the Israel Defense Forces. Israel is one of only a few countries in the world with a mandatory military service requirement for women.
- Miss Israel winners
- Miss Universe 2004 contestants
- Jewish Israeli actresses
- 21st-century Israeli actresses
- Jewish female models
- Israeli expatriates in the United States
- Israeli television actresses
- Israeli film actresses