Gianni Morbidelli is an Italian racing driver. He participated in 70 Formula One Grands Prix, debuting on 11 March 1990. He achieved one podium, and scored a total of 8.5 championship points. He currently competes in the TCR International Series.
|Born:||January 13, 1968, Pesaro, Italy|
|Current team:||ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport|
|Former teams:||N. Technology|
|Best finish:||9th in 2014|
|2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2010–2012, 2009–2013, 2006, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1995, 1993, 1990–1997:||TCR, TCR, TCR, WTCC, V8 Supercars, Superstars Series, WTCC, ETCC, Euro STC, Euro STC, BTCC, Italian Superturismo, Italian Superturismo, Italian Superturismo, Formula One|
|Twitter:||Gianni Morbidelli's Twitter profile|
About Gianni Morbidelli
He is best known for racing Formula One on and off from 1990 to 1997.
He started karting when he was just 12 years old, and eventually won the EUR-AM championship.
Following his Formula One career he began racing in the British Touring Car Championship.
His father, Giancarlo Morbidelli, was the founder of a successful motorcycle company named Morbidelli.
He began his Formula One career as a stand-in for Emanuele Pirro.
Information related to Gianni Morbidelli
- Speedcar Series drivers
- Scuderia Italia Formula One drivers
- Sauber Formula One drivers
- Arrows Formula One drivers
- Minardi Formula One drivers
- World Rallycross Championship drivers
- Superstars Series drivers
- Ferrari Formula One drivers
- Italian Formula One drivers
- European Touring Car Championship drivers
- TCR International Series drivers
- Italian Formula Three Championship drivers
- ADAC GT Masters drivers
- World Touring Car Championship drivers
- International Formula 3000 drivers
- British Touring Car Championship drivers
- Italian racing drivers
- 24 Hours of Spa drivers