Ingrid Klimke is a German eventing rider. She appeared at five Olympics from 2000 to 2016. With her horse Abraxxas, she won two gold medals in team eventing at the 2008 Summer Olympics and the 2012 Summer Olympics. At the 2016 Summer Olympics, she won a team silver with Hale-Bob. She is the daughter of equestrian Reiner Klimke. Like her father, she rides in both eventing and dressage at international events, for example, she was placed seventh at the 2002 Dressage World Cup Final with Nector van het Carelshof. In January 2012 she was appointed to the position of "Reitmeister". Klimke is the second woman ever to be appointed as "Reitmeister".
About Ingrid Klimke
Equestrian who won two gold medals at the 2008 Summer Olympics and the 2012 Summer Olympics with her horse Abraxxas. She has more than 160,000 followers on her Instagram account.
She started riding horses at a very young age through her father's assistance. She won gold at the 2006 World Equestrian Games in Aachen.
She won silver with her horse Hale-Bob at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
She married Andreas Busacker in 2011. They have two kids named Greta Klimke and Philippa Klimke.
She and Reed Kessler are both equestrian Olympians.
Information related to Ingrid Klimke
- Sportspeople from Münster
- Olympic equestrians of Germany
- Equestrians at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- Equestrians at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Equestrians at the 2008 Summer Olympics
- Equestrians at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Equestrians at the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Olympic silver medalists for Germany
- Olympic gold medalists for Germany
- Olympic medalists in equestrian