Scott Brash MBE is a Scottish showjumper. He began riding the horse Hello Sanctos in early 2012. They competed as part of the British Team at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London winning a gold medal in the team jumping event. In 2015 he became the first rider to win show jumping's Rolex Grand Slam, all three of the sport's most prestigious events in a single year, earning the sport's biggest individual prize of 1m Euros.
|Olympic finals:||London 2012|
|Highest world ranking:||1|
About Scott Brash
Showjumper who won a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in the team jumping event.
He began riding at age 7, and jumping at age 10.
He won a gold medal at the 2013 European Championships in team jumping.
He was born in Peebles, Scotland.
He was one of Great Britain's many gold-medalists at the London Olympics, joining stars such as Andy Murray.
Information related to Scott Brash
- 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics gold post boxes - To commemorate British gold medal winners at the 2012 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Paralympics, various post boxes in the home towns of the medal winners around the United Kingdom, plus one each on Sark and the Isle of Man, were repainted gold.
- British show jumping riders
- Olympic equestrians of Great Britain
- Sportspeople from the Scottish Borders
- Equestrians at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Olympic medalists in equestrian
- Olympic gold medallists for Great Britain