Jessica Jung, known professionally as Jessica, is an American singer, actress, and fashion designer known for her work as a former member of South Korean girl group Girls' Generation. As an actress, Jung portrayed Elle Woods in the Korean version of the musical Legally Blonde in 2010 and played a role in the television drama Wild Romance in 2012. In early 2014, she established a fashion brand, Blanc & Eclare. Later that year, she was dismissed from Girls' Generation due to conflicts between the group's schedule and her own business activities. Following the dismissal, Jessica ended her contract with SM Entertainment and signed with Coridel Entertainment in 2016, prior to the release of her debut solo album With Love, J. In May 2018, Jessica signed a contract with United Talent Agency.
|Instagram:||Jessica Jung's Instagram profile|
|IMDb:||Jessica Jung's IMDb|
|Spotify:||Jessica Jung's Spotify|
|iTunes:||Jessica Jung's iTunes|
About Jessica Jung
Former member of the South Korean all-girl pop group Girls' Generation. She was the #5 ranked individual on The 23rd Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces. Alongside her in Girls' Generation are Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.
She was discovered at the mall by S.M. Entertainment.
She has modeled for brands such as Cartier and Hyundai Motors. She also founded her own clothing line called BLANC & ECLARE.
She has a sister named Krystal who is also a performer.
She was in the South Korean Theater production of Legally Blonde based on the American version, which starred Reese Witherspoon.
Information related to Jessica Jung
- Girls' Generation members
- Korean-language singers of the United States
- American expatriates in South Korea
- American chief executives of fashion industry companies
- Mandarin-language singers of South Korea
- Singers from San Francisco
- Japanese-language singers of South Korea
- Actresses from San Francisco
- Businesspeople from San Francisco
- American fashion businesspeople
- American retail chief executives
- South Korean female pop singers
- K-pop singers
- American dance musicians
- American women chief executives
- South Korean film actresses
- American fashion designers