Joe Benny Corona Crespín is an American professional association footballer who plays for MLS club LA Galaxy, and the United States national team.
|Twitter:||Joe Corona's Twitter profile|
About Joe Corona
Professional soccer player most well known as a midfielder for Tijuana. He has played on loan with Veracruz and Sinaloa and served on the national teams for both Mexico and United States.
He began his youth soccer career in 2006 with Nomads Academy. He then spent a short time with the San Diego State Aztecs before joining Tijuana where he would make his senior debut in 2010.
In 2013, he and the rest of the United States national team won the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
His mother, Janira, was born in El Salvador and his father, Angel, was born in Mexico. He has one sister.
Fellow United States national player Marcelo Balboa also attended Nomads Academy in San Diego, California.
Information related to Joe Corona
- Orlando Pineda - Orlando Pineda Torres is a Mexican football, who plays as a midfielder for Oaxaca on loan from UNAM.
- San Diego State Aztecs men's soccer players
- American expatriate sportspeople in Mexico
- Hispanic and Latino American sportspeople
- Mexico youth international footballers
- Club Tijuana footballers
- Dorados de Sinaloa footballers
- United States men's under-23 international soccer players
- CONCACAF Gold Cup-winning players
- LA Galaxy players
- Club América footballers