Jordan Lee Crawford is an American professional basketball player for Brose Bamberg of the German Basketball Bundesliga. He played college basketball for the Indiana Hoosiers and the Xavier Musketeers. His brother is Joe Crawford, who has also played in the NBA.
|Born:||October 23, 1988, Detroit, Michigan|
|Listed height:||6 ft 4 in|
|Listed weight:||195 lb|
|High school:||Hargrave Military Academy, (Chatham, Virginia)|
|College:||Indiana (2007–2008), Xavier (2009–2010)|
|League:||Basketball Bundesliga, Basketball Champions League|
|NBA draft:||2010 / Round: 1 / Pick: 27, New Jersey Nets|
About Jordan Crawford
Guard who entered the NBA with the Atlanta Hawks in 2010; played for the Washington Wizards and Boston Celtics before a trade in early 2014 sent him to the Golden State Warriors.
He played a year of college basketball at Indiana before transferring to Xavier amid the Kelvin Sampson controversy.
He achieved a big moment of fame after dunking on LeBron James in the summer of 2009 while still in college.
He was born to Joseph Sr. and Sylvia Crawford.
He briefly played alongside Kevin Garnett on the Boston Celtics at the end of the 2012-13 season.
Information related to Jordan Crawford
- 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball All-Americans - An All-American team is an honorary sports team composed of the best amateur players of a specific season for each team position—who in turn are given the honorific "All-America" and typically referred to as "All-American athletes", or simply "All-Americans".
- Xinjiang Flying Tigers players
- Xavier Musketeers men's basketball players
- Grand Rapids Drive players
- Ironi Nahariya players
- New Jersey Nets draft picks
- New Orleans Pelicans players
- Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball players
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants players
- Washington Wizards players
- Atlanta Hawks players
- Golden State Warriors players
- Basketball players from Michigan
- American expatriate basketball people in China
- Boston Celtics players