Kathleen Baker is an American competition swimmer who specializes in freestyle and backstroke events. At the 2016 Summer Olympics, she won a gold medal in the 4x100-meter medley relay and a silver medal in the individual 100-meter backstroke. She is the former world-record holder in 100 meter backstroke, set on July 28, 2018 in 58.00 at the William Woollett Jr. Aquatics Center in Irvine, CA. Baker is also the former world-record holder in the 4x100 meter medley relay with Lilly King, Kelsi Worrell, and Simone Manuel.
About Kathleen Baker
American swimmer who has gained fame specializing in freestyle and backstroke events. She won a gold medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics in the 4X100 meter medley relay and a silver medal in the 100-meter backstroke.
She attended the Forsyth Country Day School until the 10th grade when she switched to home schooling.
She was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 2010.
She regularly posts with her significant other, Marius Kusch.
Information related to Kathleen Baker
- California Golden Bears women's swimmers
- American female backstroke swimmers
- Sportspeople from Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Olympic silver medalists for the United States in swimming
- American female freestyle swimmers
- Olympic gold medalists for the United States in swimming
- Olympic swimmers of the United States