Kenneth Arnold Chesney is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. He has recorded 20 albums, all of which have been certified Gold or higher by the RIAA. He has also produced more than 40 Top 10 singles on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts, 30 of which have reached number one. Many of these have also charted within the Top 40 of the US Billboard Hot 100, making him one of the most successful crossover country artists. He has sold over 30 million albums worldwide. Chesney co-directed and produced a film for ESPN entitled The Boys of Fall. He has received six Academy of Country Music awards, as well as nine awards from the Country Music Association. He is one of the most popular touring acts in country music, regularly selling out the venues in which he performs. His 2007 Flip-Flop Summer Tour was the highest-grossing country road trip of the year.
|Birth name:||Kenneth Arnold Chesney|
|Born:||March 26, 1968, Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Genres:||Country, country rock, Gulf and Western, neotraditional country (early career)|
|Occupation(s):||Singer, songwriter, record producer|
|Labels:||Capricorn, BNA, Columbia, Warner Nashville|
|Associated acts:||Grace Potter, Jimmy Buffett, Mindy Smith, George Jones, Ziggy Marley, Uncle Kracker|
|Website:||Kenny Chesney's Official site|
|Twitter:||Kenny Chesney's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Kenny Chesney's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Kenny Chesney's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Kenny Chesney's IMDb|
|Spotify:||Kenny Chesney's Spotify|
About Kenny Chesney
Country star who released fourteen Gold or Platinum records, including Me and You and I Will Stand, and over thirty top ten singles by the time he turned forty-five.
He played baseball and football at Gibbs High School in 1986. His first singles were "Whatever it Takes" and "The Tin Man."
He has worked with basketball coach Jim Valvano and the V Foundation, a group seeking to help find a cure for cancer.
He married Renee Zellweger on May 9, 2005 and annulled the marriage on December 20, 2005 due to fraud. In 2008, he began dating Jamie Hill, and after the two separated, he began a relationship with Mary Nolan.
He collaborated with Tim McGraw on the song "Feel Like a Rock Star" in 2012.
Information related to Kenny Chesney
- Kenny Chesney discography - American country music singer and songwriter Kenny Chesney has released nineteen studio albums, two live albums, two greatest hits albums, and 68 singles. Ten of his albums consecutively reached number one on the US Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
- Chet Atkins - Chester Burton Atkins, known as "Mr. Guitar" and "The Country Gentleman", was an American musician, occasional vocalist, songwriter, and record producer who, along with Owen Bradley, Bob Ferguson and others, created the country music style that came to be known as the Nashville sound, which...
- Music of East Tennessee
- Musicians from Knoxville, Tennessee
- BNA Records artists
- Capricorn Records artists
- East Tennessee State University alumni
- Country musicians from Tennessee