Kerim Frei Koyunlu is a footballer who plays as a winger for Dutch Eredivisie club Emmen, on loan from İstanbul Başakşehir, and for the Turkish national team. He previously played club football for Fulham, Cardiff City, Beşiktaş, Birmingham City and Maccabi Haifa, and represented Switzerland up to under-21 level.
About Kerim Frei
Wing player who has gained fame for his international club career, including for Fulham FC of the EFL Championship between 2011-2013. He helped lead the Turkish club Beşiktaş J.K. to the Super Lig championship in 2015-2016.
He played in Fulham's youth academy between 2010-2011. He later made his professional debut with the club's senior squad in July 2011.
He played for Turkey's U-20 squad at the 2013 U-20 FIFA World Cup. He played for Birmingham of the EFL Championship league in 2016-2017.
His father is Turkish. His mother is of Moroccan descent.
He and Emre Belozoglu have played as teammates for İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. for the Turkish Super Lig.
Information related to Kerim Frei
- Bilal Başaçıkoğlu - Bilal Başaçıkoğlu is a Turkish footballer who plays as a winger for Trabzonspor. He formerly played for SC Heerenveen, Feyenoord and Kayserispor. On 30 August 2014, he was called up to the Turkish national under-21 team for the upcoming matches against Malta and Sweden.
- Turkish expatriates in Israel
- İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. players
- Turkish expatriate footballers
- Switzerland under-21 international footballers
- FC Emmen players
- Switzerland youth international footballers
- Beşiktaş J.K. footballers
- Turkey under-21 international footballers
- Turkey international footballers
- Turkey youth international footballers