Tunne-Väldo Kelam is an Estonian politician and Member of the European Parliament from Estonia. He is a member of the Pro Patria and Res Publica Union, part of the European People's Party.
|Facebook:||Tunne Kelam's Facebook profile|
About Tunne Kelam
Estonian politician who was a member of European Parliament from 2004 and 2009.
He studied history at the University of Tartu in the 1950s.
He was awarded with the the Sash of Honour for the outstanding contribution to the restoration of independence in 1999.
He married politician Mari-Ann Kelam in 1964.
He is a well-known Estonian politician much like Heinrich Mark.
Information related to Tunne Kelam
- Pro Patria and Res Publica Union politicians
- 20th-century Estonian politicians
- Pro Patria Union politicians
- Recipients of the Order of the National Coat of Arms, 1st Class
- Recipients of the Order of the National Coat of Arms, 2nd Class
- 21st-century Estonian politicians
- Members of the Riigikogu
- Soviet dissidents
- University of Tartu alumni