Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. His accolades include five Grammy Awards, a Latin Grammy, and a Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Aguilera ranked 58th on Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Singers of All Time list in 2008 and included on Time's annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2013. With estimated sales of 100 million records, she is one of the best-selling music artists. in the world. Born in Staten Island, New York and raised in Pennsylvania, Aguilera appeared on television shows in her early years before signing a record deal with RCA Records in 1998. she, released in 1999, reached number one in the United States. The states. and gave birth to three US number one singles: "Genie in a Bottle", "What a Girl Wants" and "Come On Over Baby".
|Born||Christina María Aguilera, December 18, 1980, New York City, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, actress, television personality|
|Partner(s)||Matthew Rutler (2010–present, engaged)|
|Website||Christina Aguilera's Official site|
|Christina Aguilera's Twitter|
|Christina Aguilera's Instagram|
|Christina Aguilera's Facebook|
|Youtube||Christina Aguilera's Youtube|
|IMDb||Christina Aguilera's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes||Christina Aguilera's Rotten Tomatoes|
|Spotify||Christina Aguilera's Spotify|
|SoundCloud||Christina Aguilera's SoundCloud|
|iTunes||Christina Aguilera's iTunes|
Pop star who gained recognition for her first hit "Genie in a Bottle," which reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified platinum. Her other hit songs include "Dirrty" and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)."
She grew up in an abusive household. Her vocal abilities were noticed early, though. She sang the "Star Spangled Banner" at Pittsburgh professional sports events. She was a contestant on Star Search and a member of The Mickey Mouse Club.
She became a coach on the popular reality series The Voice. She also played a role in the 2010 musical film Burlesque.
Her father is Ecuadorian. She had a son named Max Liron with Jordan Bratman, whom she later married on November 19, 2005; they divorced in April 2011. In August 2014, she had a daughter named Summer Rain Rutler with her fiancé Matt Rutler.
- Christina Aguilera Category
- Honorary Nicknames in Mass Music - Honorary nicknames in popular music are terms used, most often in the media or by fans, to indicate the importance of an artist. and often religious, family or royal and aristocratic titles, used metaphorically.
- HIV / AIDS Activists
- Co-directed music videos
- Latin American pop singer
- Ambassadors of super-national organizations
- Mouse browser
- Record Producers in Los Angeles
- Hispanic and Latin American singers
- The character of California TV
- Sexually active feminists
- Pittsburgh Actresses
- Four-octave vocalist
- Sony artist BMG
- Child pop music
- Spanish-speaking singer from the United States
- World Music Award Winner
- American sopranos
- Actresses of Hispanic and Latin American descent
- Latin American and Spanish musicians
- Pittsburgh Musician
- American expatriate in Japan
- Pennsylvania Musician
- Latin Grammy Award Winner
- Singers in Pennsylvania
- Singers Los Angeles
- American child singer
- Feminist musicians
- Record artist RCA
- American dance musician
- Record Producers in California
Latest information about Christina Aguilera updated on June 07 2021.