Ingeborga Edmundovna Dapkūnaitė is а Lithuanian and Russian theatre and cinema actress, who plays mostly in Russian films. She is a winner of the prize "Nika" in 1994 for Best Actress.
|Born:||Ingeborga Edmundovna Dapkūnaitė, January 20, 1963, Vilnius, Lithuanian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Occupation:||Actress, TV presenter, theater producer|
|Awards:||State Prize of the Russian Federation, Nika Award - 1994, Russia|
|IMDb:||Ingeborga Dapkūnaitė's IMDb|
About Ingeborga Dapkunaite
Lithuanian theater and film actress who is best known for her work within Russian cinema. She is best known for having portrayed Anna Nikolayevna in the 2008 feature Morphine as well as Marusya in the 1994 film Burnt by the Sun.
She started appearing in theatrical productions like Madam Butterfly at the age of four. She graduated from the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater and later in 1985 joined the Kaunas State Drama Theater.
She is known for having won the Nika award in 1995 for Best Actress for her role in the film Podmoskovnye Vechera.
She was born and raised in Vilinus, Lithuania. Her father was a diplomat and her mother was a meteorologist.
Information related to Ingeborga Dapkūnaitė
- Lithuanian film actresses
- Actresses from Vilnius
- Lithuanian television actresses
- 20th-century Lithuanian actresses
- Lithuanian stage actresses
- 21st-century Lithuanian actresses
- Lithuanian expatriates in Russia
- Soviet television actresses
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre alumni
- Academicians of the Russian Academy of Cinema Arts and Sciences "Nika"
- Soviet actresses
- Recipients of the Nika Award
- Russian television actresses
- Russian television presenters
- Soviet film actresses
- Russian film actresses