Iveta Mukuchyan is an Armenian-German singer-songwriter, model, and actress. Born in Yerevan, Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, she moved to Hamburg, Germany, in 1992. Mukuchyan returned to Armenia in 2009 and placed fifth in the fourth season of the talent competition Hay Superstar. During this time, she received vocal training at the Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory. Mukuchyan also participated for season two of The Voice of Germany in 2012. She represented Armenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song "LoveWave", finishing seventh in the final. Mukuchyan made her acting debut in the comedy movie Run Away Or Get Married that year, and released her debut extended play, IvaVerse. In autumn 2016, Mukuchyan was a jury member on the first season of Depi Evratesil, a television series selecting the Armenian entrant for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest. Her final contestant finished fifth in the contest with 48 points.
|Born:||October 14, 1986, Yerevan, Armenian SSR, USSR|
|Relatives:||Marianna Mukuchyan (sister)|
|Website:||Iveta Mukuchyan's Official site|
|Twitter:||Iveta Mukuchyan's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Iveta Mukuchyan's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Iveta Mukuchyan's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Iveta Mukuchyan's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Iveta Mukuchyan's IMDb|
|SoundCloud:||Iveta Mukuchyan's SoundCloud|
About Iveta Mukuchyan
Armenian representative of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest who finished in 7th place with her song "LoveWave." She previously finished in 5th place on the 4th season of Hay Superstar, and auditioned to be on the 2nd season of The Voice Germany.
She studied jazz-vocal at the Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
She made her acting debut in 2016 when she was cast in Run Away Or Get Married. She was named the "Sexiest Armenian" by El Style in 2012.
She moved with her family from Armenia to Germany in 1992, returning to her birth country in 2009. Her sister Marianna is a stylist.
She and Sergey Lazarev were both competitors in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.
Information related to Iveta Mukuchyan
- Armenians in Germany - Armenians in Germany are ethnic Armenians living within the modern republic of Germany. Like much of the Armenian diaspora, most Armenians immigrated to Germany after the Armenian Genocide of 1915. Others came later, fleeing conflicts in places like Iran, Azerbaijan and Lebanon.
- Music of Armenia - The music of Armenia has its origins in the Armenian Highlands, where people traditionally sang popular folk songs. Armenia has a long musical tradition that was primarily collected and developed by Komitas, a prominent priest and musicologist, in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- German female singer-songwriters
- Armenian-language singers
- 21st-century Armenian actresses
- German Armenians
- Armenian songwriters
- Armenian film actresses
- 21st-century Armenian singers
- Armenian Apostolic Christians
- Armenian female singers
- Armenian pop singers
- German female pop singers
- Armenian female models
- Musicians from Hamburg
- German female models
- 21st-century German actresses