Ivi Eenmaa is an Estonian politician.
About Ivi Eenmaa
Estonian politician who became the first female mayor of Tallinn in 1997.
She worked as the head of the Estonian National Library from 1993 to 1997.
She was elected to the Estonian Parliament Riigikogu in 2007.
She was raised in Tallinn, Estonia.
She entered Estonian Parliament while Dmitry Medvedev was Prime Minister of Russia.
Information related to Ivi Eenmaa
- 20th-century Estonian politicians
- Estonian Coalition Party politicians
- Mayors of Tallinn
- Estonian Reform Party politicians
- Women mayors of places in Estonia
- 21st-century Estonian politicians
- Members of the Riigikogu