James Herbert "Jimmy" Sears is a professional American football full-back / winger for the National Football League and American Football League.
|Date of birth||March 20, 1931|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles|
|Date of death||January 4, 2002|
|Place of death||Woodland Hills, California|
|High school||Inglewood (CA)|
|NFL Draft||1953 / Round: 6/ Pick: 62|
Former halfback and defensive back who played college football at USC and went on to play professionally in the NFL and AFL.
He played football at Inglewood High School in California.
He played in the NFL for the Chicago Cardinals and in the AFL for the Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos.
He had two sons, Rick and Gifford.
He shares the same alma mater, USC, as legendary running back Marcus Allen.
- 1952 All-America College Football Team - The 1952 All-American College Football team made up of college football players selected by various organizations and writers as the 1952 All-American Football Team
- Denver Broncos player (AFL)
- Los Angeles Chargers players
- Chicago Cardinals players
- USC Trojans football player
Latest information about Jim Sears updated on June 14 2021.